Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thank you all for your help!

How could I survived without you. You help me with my blog and inspire me with your ideas. You help set up a paypal account. You help me search for gifts on the web and help me do it safely. You tell me what to look for to make good decisions for the electronics and such I am trying to buy. It has been wonderful advice. Late after one of the holiday parties I discovered my sink was stopped up. Branden wouldn't leave until it was fixed even when it made the drive to Park City even later. Katie keeps me sane!! We see each other often during a week. Chantelle makes me relax and watch good movies with her. Amber is there every Monday to get the things done and then play games which is really more important. Bekkie and I are together every day on the drive to her work. I really like the chance to touch base with her every day. She is always there for Christina. Thank you all for including Christina in your Holiday plans when I am gone to work. Stacy made me beautiful again this week with a hairstyle appointment. She helps keep me in style-even my blog has more style thanks to her. James is just my right hand: he is that much help to me. He so patiently does all the thousands of things I ask him to do. I really can't say enough about all that you do for me. Bless you every one.

No comments: