Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No Christmas List will be Posted, Sorry

I am not taking the space away from pictures of my grandchildren. You will just have to call me if you wonder who you give to this Christmas. I don't want a boring list when I can post cute pictures of the best children in the world. Funny thing is when Wyatt wanted to know if his dad ever got in trouble at the table I couldn't remember it happening when he was 6 years old. You children are all getting more perfect each year and my memory is better. Looking at my beautiful grandchildren, reminds me why I had so many children and how great they are. This blog is my brag book and it doesn't need anything more than pictures of the grandchildren---aren't they beautiful!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'll need to call you then. I always look on here for the list.

Carrie said...

Now this post would be more appropriate if you actually posted pictures and stories about your grandkids regularly!! Some of us in other states like to know what's going on.