Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thank you Katie

I sure thought your blog was very complimentary and over the top. I do love children and doing things with children. Thank you for the nice blog. I read your blog every week. I wish I could figure out how to comment on everybody's blogs.

Amber, did Branden plant his garden. I have more ideas if he is interested. Just give me a call or text. I got my new phone so I am back to texting!

Rick and Abby, you are expert bloggers. I am tempted to try making those Chinese Dumplings. Thanks for the recipe. I am impressed by your computer nerdiness-backing up your own files and saving over $50. You are exploring and enjoying the wildlife-how lucky you are. Have a great time with Ben. We will be watching your blog for the report and pictures of your visit.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Mom, you are cute. To comment you go to the bottom of that post, at the bottom it will say "post comment", click on that. OR you can click on the one that says "Comments" and read what others have written and on the bottom of that page it will have another "post comment" you can click.